I. AM. YOU. University Workshop: Getting Healthy From A-Z
Saturday, August 30, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to Get Healthy From A-Z!
This will be the last Workshop of the Summer, so don’t miss this one! Come learn how to jump-start your fitness lifestyle by learning everything you need to know from A-Z about Nutrition, Exercise, Supplements, Fad Diets, Belly Fat & Emotional balance. You will learn what and when to eat, how to prepare foods in a healthy way to facilitate fat loss, how to burn fat and how to manage your busy lifestyles. Are toxic relationships holding you back from reaching your fitness goals? Come learn, explore and empower yourself with knowledge and positive energy!
- Do you find it difficult to figure out what to eat to facilitate your workouts and your new healthy lifestyle?
- When should you eat?
- What should you eat?
- Should you count calories?
- What is lean protein?
- Which fats are good for you?
- What are the best foods to eat pre- and post workout?
- What types of exercises burn fat most efficiently?
- What about all the fad diets, cinchers and expensive weight loss programs?
- How often do you need to work out?
- What kinds or workouts create optimal fat-burning?
You’ll learn all this and so much more at this workshop. Accountability homework, nutrition quizzes & small group empowerment sessions. Again, don’t miss the final I.AM. YOU. University Workshop of the Summer. This one answers all your questions about how to lose weight efficiently and most importantly how to maintain that weight loss.
What is I. AM. YOU. University?
It is an interactive workshop designed to help you gain insight and become motivated to create the life you’ve always wanted. Knowledge is power and you will leave these workshops empowered with the confidence to maximize your fitness, your diet and your day to day life.
As a member of I. AM. YOU. UNIVERSITY, You will learn:
1. How to identify problem areas in your life that prevent you from losing weight and exercising as a lifestyle.
2. Tools to jumpstart your weight loss, how to eat to support an active lifestyle and how to establish a program that fits into your schedule.
3. To walk in your own truth and create a life full of vigor, peace and emotional wellness.
4. Change your mindset: overcome fear of failure, fear of change, and how to work through stress at work and home.
5. Create a community of support, to help support your new lifestyle- how to set boundaries and declare your intent to change and maintain those changes with those around you.
6. How to redefine your life and create the best life ever.
Tickets still only $10 (+ ticket fee of $1.54)each; $15 at the door!
When & Where
The Bella Fitness Group- Chaunda Walker Walls
Chaunda Walker Walls is a multi-talented Entrepreneur, Singer, Interior Designer, Author, Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Advocate, Motivational Speaker, and owner of The Bella Fitness Group.
A native of Fayetteville, NC, and graduate of both Hampton University in Virginia and Clark Atlanta University in Atlanta, this multi- talented, mother of three is also a classically trained pianist. Chaunda’s incredible journey of lifestyle change was featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Additionally, Chaunda has been a featured guest on Good Day Atlanta, Fox Five News & The Dottie Coffman Show on www.wimoradio.com, The Georgia Business Journal with host Thomas Bacote on www.wibb.com, the Hicktown Press Radio Blog with host Lynn Green. www.hicktownpress.com & The 2 Good Health Show on WIMO radio. Chaunda is also an accomplished professional singer and songwriter having released her debut EP entitled, “Magic” which is now available on Itunes. (under Chaunda Nicole)
Chaunda’s journey to a life of health has also been featured in Essence, AMPS Magazine and Oxygen Fitness Magazine and Atlanta's Best Self Magazine. She is also a magazine columnist having written for Kontagious Magazine and now the author of “The Bella Lifestyle Diet E-book”. Her touching story has made a unique connection with women everywhere who share her struggle to regain their lives and dreams after losing them to the pressures of motherhood, depression and ultimately poor health. A cheerleader, dancer and pageant queen in high school, Chaunda effectively shares her pain of ballooning up to 227 pounds, landing on medication for depression, and struggling to make it through each day.
Chaunda began her journey to optimal health and wellness in 2007. She completely changed her lifestyle including her diet and began an invigorating exercise regimen. Fitness is now incorporated into her daily lifestyle. Chaunda’s story has inspired countless others to seek a better quality of life. Through her drive, determination and passion, she has created The Bella Fitness Group which is a Personal Training, Boot Camp and Motivational Speaking company whose philosophy is that “exceptional health leads to an exceptional life”. Chaunda is a sought after panelist and contributes her sage advice to various civic, social and charitable organizations including Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, The Links, Inc., and The Boys and Girls Club of America.
Today, The Bella Fitness Group provides complete wellness services to Gwinnett County and Metro Atlanta by way of the Bella Boot Camp, Signature Personal Training, Corporate Wellness Programs and Nutritional “Therapy”. Vist the company website @ www.bellafitnessgroup.com