Join Nordcloud and Eucalyptus for an interactive workshop looking at hybrid cloud environments based on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Eucalyptus.
The session throughout the day will cover:
- Architectural approach and challenges
- Creating machine images for hybrid clouds
- Automation and configuration management
- Orchestration and management of hybrid environments
- Designing and deploying hybrid applications
- Disaster recovery planning
- Dynamic scaling and load balancing
The session is not designed specifically for users of Eucalyptus and will address many issues which are independent to the underlying IaaS technology. The event will be very technical in content and attendees should have a good understanding of AWS, Linux and the wider eco system in order to get the maximum benfit.
When & Where
Eucalyptus and Nordcloud
NORD CLOUD is a lead provider of consulting services to organisations throughout Scandinavia. Based in Helsinki they have formal partnerships with Amazon Web Services and Eucalyptus supporting their customers to get the maximum benefit from their investment in cloud services.
Eucalyptus is a leading provider of open source 'Infrastructure as a Service' software. As the only IaaS provider with formal API certification from AWS it is the ideal technology on which to build both priviate and hybrid cloud solutions which complement and develop further AWS useage.