A new era of talent management
The Human Potential Forum will explore the fundamental issues affecting talent development, education, and human capital around the world.
Key issues include:
• Narrowing the talent gap
• The new meaning of “diversity”
• How to build adaptive organisations
• The great migration—why some companies are moving back into the office
• The truth about rewards and incentives
• Big data and human resources
• The new rules of collaboration and creativity
Who should attend:
Human Potential 2013 is designed for chief human resources officers and any senior executive responsible for people operations, talent development, innovation, and strategy—across industries and sectors
Attracting the best talent and keeping up with ever-changing business models—and technology—is a monumental challenge. Discover the strategies you need to navigate the new era of talent management at The Economist’s Human Potential Forum.
To learn more, visit www.humanpotential.economist.com.
*The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.