Hult Global Webinar - "Sustainability to Fuel Company Growth with Professor Tom Hall"
Global Webinar with Professor Thomas Hall
February 6, 2014
"Using sustainability to fuel company growth"
Successful business leaders know that long term profit and growth is achieved through smart, well-crafted, and effectively communicated business strategy. However, has sustainability gained enough stature to take a place among the traditional building blocks of strategy?
Join our webinar on February 6th with Professor Thomas Hall and find out:
- Why companies, such as Unilever, put sustainability front and center in their business strategy and operating models
- How such companies define sustainability, how they live it, measure it, adjust it, and whether it really meets their shareholder's objectives.
- What sustainability will look like in the future. As new trends emerge, will sustainability continue to be a building block of long-term strategy or will it become the foundation?
Professor Hall's webinar is held in conjuction with our Visionary Speaker Series preseting Paul Polman, CEO of Unilever, who will share his visionary goal of doubling the size of Unilever in a sustainable manner.
There are three available timeslots for the webinar;
1. Thursday, Feb 6th - 9.00 am EST
2. Thursday, Feb 6th - 12.30 pm EST
3. Thursday, Feb 6th - 20.00 pm EST
Please register above for the time that best fits your schedule.
Hult Alumni Affairs