Are you ready to HuddleUp?
Thursday April 11 at 6:30pm
17 W 19th St, New York NY(between 5th and 6th Ave)
Join us for cocktails, tasty bites, and an iPad mini in need of a good home.
Why you should come:
- Converse with our CEO, Alastair Mitchell & customer Katie Beckman, NeoStrata
- Mix it up with fellow Huddlers and swap stories
- New to Huddle? Discover how Huddle can help you collaborate more effectively
- Enjoy cocktails and deliciously inventive Italian-Mediterranean fare
- Did we mention someone will win an iPad mini?
Please feel free to extend this invitation to your colleagues. However, space is limited so please RSVP ASAP.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Huddle team.
Huddle is a content collaboration solution. We allow professionals to:
1. Share files easily and securely
2. Centralize discussions, task and versions/audits
3. Work on documents with anyone both internally and externally
4. Access files anytime, anywhere, on any device
Who is Huddle? This is Huddle how easy it is to get the job done faster with people inside and outside of your organization. Anywhere. Anytime. On any device. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyaqbc4XMfU&feature=youtu.be
Huddle - where work gets done.
Huddle is designed for businesses and governments – large and small – who need to get work done across company walls and country borders. Huddle is an Enterprise Collaboration tool that empowers your teams and employees to store, collaborate and work on content in the cloud.
Huddle’s suite of easy to use collaboration tools helps you get the work done. http://www.huddle.com/government/government-cloud/
Huddle Foundation gives back to all registered charities, having donated to date more than $500,000.