San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How could YOU use the HUB Media Lab to amplify your stories of change?
The HUB Media LAB has launched! A partnership between HUB Bay Area and San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking, the HUB Media Lab is a space for media mavens, filmmakers, artists, storytellers & changemakers to amplify the stories that will move people, and change the world.
HUB Media Lab membership includes benefits such as access and discounted rates for space & equipment rental, complimentary courses, and more.
Come meet others interested in membership, tour the space, and ask all the questions you can!
Mingle with fellow interested HUB Media Lab members
Tour of Space and Q&A
When & Where
Impact Hub San Francisco
Impact Hub Bay Area is part of a global community taking collaborative action for a better world. The Impact Hub is an inspiring space, meaningful content and a vibrant global community of people.
We share the following values:
· Placemaking: We value the place around us.
· Collaborative Effort: Our community values creative cooperation and collaboration.
· Ethic of Respect: Impact Hub is a respectful place. It is safe for diversity, ideas, inspiration, and creativity.
· Building a Better World: Our community honors hopes, dreams, and values.
· Radical Inclusion: All are invited to join and build on the conversation.
Join the Impact Hub Community today and receive discounts on events, classes and professional development opportunities.
Phone Berkeley: 510-649-7700
Phone San Francisco: 415-624-5881