FILICE INSURANCE PRESENTS :
COMPLIANCE IN 2013
Please join us for one of our free breakfast seminars where we will discuss a number of new laws affecting the rights and duties of employers and the court decisions to ensure your understanding of them and stay compliant. Our seminars are fun, informative, raffles and huge breakfast! Great to network too!
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
The Affordable Care Act – what you need to know for 2013
- Wage and Hour Issues – the Brinker decision, reporting time pay, the Wage Theft Protection Act and new legislation regarding commissioned agreements, wage statements and more
- Discrimination and harassment – court decisions regarding disability discrimination and reasonable accommodation, and the EEOC’s new guidelines regarding criminal background checks
- NLRB developments – the latest guidance and decisions from the NLRB on social media policies and “concerted action” issues.
- Arbitration and class actions – an overview of recent court decisions regarding class action suits and the enforceability of arbitration agreements
- Covenants not to compete or solicit – current trends, strategies and recommendation
For a list of guest speakers at each location and further details to these events, please visit http://www.filice.com/filiceevents/ or call 949.209.5016
Or you can email me directly to assist in signing you up at firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Filice Insurance Agency
Filice Insurance combines years of experience with leading-edge products to provide exceptional service and value to our customers. We provide a complete suite of business insurance products including Individual & Family Plans, Domestic & International Employee Benefits, Retirement Services & Financial Planning, Workers’ Compensation, and Personal & Commercial Insurance, providing a one-stop solution for your company’s insurance and employee benefit needs.
Headquartered in San Jose, with offices throughout California, we think globally but act locally, with personal services designed specifically for each individual client. Filice also shares information and resources with a national network of brokers to ensure we can meet your every need, and find answers to your questions quickly and efficiently.
The world of employee benefits has changed and so should your expectations of your broker.
Since our inception in 1989, Filice has grown to become one of the largest independent employee benefits and insurance consulting firms in Northern California. We credit this growth to our focus on service and our investment in the tools and technology necessary to support a client base of over 2,000 companies. With a staff of 90 licensed insurance professionals, we have the expertise to help you balance the financial needs of your organization, and exceed the expectations of your employees. We make sure our team stays on the cutting edge of any issues that will affect your company, its coverage, and bottom line.