San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
To be ahead of the game, HR professionals need to look out the windshield, not the rear view mirror. Keeping track of employee turnover and absenteeism are examples of HR metrics, not HR analytics. Metrics are data based on historical performance. They are useful in measuring progress, but they do nothing to help you make decisions that will change the future.
This workshop will teach participants how to identify the key human drivers that explain why some workers are high performing, what truly motivates people to work harder, what training courses deliver the most value to the Company and much more.
HR professionals have powerful intuitions and strong hunches, but to "sell" their ideas, they need data to back them up. This Seminar will help HR professionals test hypotheses and make a "business case" for their ideas.
Today, HR leaders can easily use technology to develop analytics and make key predictive decisions.
- Difference between analytics and metrics
- How analytics can be used to significantly help the business
- Case studies to demonstrate real life projects
- How to develop an analytics model
Data needed and how to use Excel to develop analytic formulas Using analytics in selection process, the biggest opportunity in the HR area
Who Will Benefit:
This session will be of interest to all Global HR professionals with strategic responsibilities. But, specific HR functions will benefit from HR Analytics as follows:
- Organization Development professionals will learn how to identify attributes of high performing employees
- Recruiters will have tangible factors on which to decide whether candidates go forward or not
- Hiring Managers can expect less training time and faster ramp-up time of new hires.
- Co-workers will observe and appreciate new employees who fit the job and culture.
- Compensation professionals will design very effective incentive plans based on statistically proven skills and behaviors.
- Trainers will be able to identify or design training programs that have the most leverage on improving business performance.
- HR Professionals
- HR Manager
Note: Use coupon code < NB5SQH8N > and get 10% off on registration.
Save This Event
When & Where
Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.