San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Future Workplace & The Drucker Institute Present:
The Future of Learning and Working: Drucker HR Innovation Lab - September 2014
AT THE HR INNOVATION LAB, YOU WILL:
- Using the Drucker Institute’s dynamic, high-velocity learning methods (drawing on a mix of design thinking and other techniques), probe how five mega trends impact an organization’s ability to innovate.
- Understand what Peter Drucker identified as the Seven Sources of Innovation Opportunity.
- Master Drucker’s Do’s and Don’ts of Innovation.
- Learn about the concept of Planned Abandonment, an often-overlooked precursor to innovation.
- Benchmarking field trip: Visit a company with a strong history of innovation for a wide-ranging discussion on how this organization manages the process.
- Participate in small teams and ultimately create an individual plan and commitment for putting key insights about innovation to work solving real business needs.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
- High Potential Managers
- Chief Human Resources Officers
- Business Unit General Managers
- Chief Learning Officers
- VP, Talent Management
- VP, Corporate Learning
While there are no refunds available for the Lab, registrations may be transferred to another colleague for the current event; or deferred for the same registrant to a future event.