" rel="stylesheet">
Skip Main Navigation
Page Content
This event has ended

How to Write Ad's that Sell

ActionCOACH Business Coaching

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (PST)

How to Write Ad's that Sell

Ticket Information

Type End Quantity
How to Write Ad's that Sell Ended Free  

Share How to Write Ad's that Sell

Event Details

Advertising your business can cost you. If only 20% of marketing works, why would you invest in the other 80%? Imagine writing your own ads that pull the big numbers, with prospects queuing at your door, or your phone ringing off the hook, while your competition is looking on with amazement wondering how you are doing it.


In the “BUILD YOUR BUSINESS” Seminar “How to Write Ads that Sell!" ... you'll learn the secrets that will dramatically increase your advertising response forever! ... including:


- How to write to your target market in their language

- How to get maximum return on your marketing investment

- How to make your ad stand out from the competition

- The secrets that increase your response without even changing your ad

- How to stand apart from your competitors so price isn't the main focus

Have questions about How to Write Ad's that Sell ? Contact ActionCOACH Business Coaching

When & Where

Airport Park Garden Office Suites
1400 Coleman Avenue
Conference Room A
Santa Clara, CA 95050

Wednesday, January 16, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (PST)

  Add to my calendar


ActionCOACH Business Coaching

The goal at ActionCOACH of Santa Clara is to help business owners turn the dreams they had for their business ...into a reality. For many, this dream they had envisioned for their business has turned into a nightmare...but it's not hard to fix with the help from a certified Business Coach. ActionCOACH of Santa Clara has the passion and experience to help business owners spend less time working in their business and more time working on their business. 

"I have seen too many business owner dreams and visions fade and vanish or just become a nightmare.  This is why I became an ActionCOACH Certified Business Coach.  As a business owner, I know what it is like to worry about the day-to-day survival of the business and taking care of my family.  I understand what it is like to put in long hours and wonder 'What happened to the dreams and vision I had for the future when I started this business?' I have 3 decades of accomplishment-laden experience and have helped many companies make their dreams a reality.  I have helped business owners just like you refine their vision through tested and proven systems, tools, and ActionCOACH processes," said Joe Siecinski.

ActionCOACH is the largest business coaching firm in the World.

  Contact the Organizer
How to Write Ad's that Sell
Santa Clara, CA Events

Interested in hosting your own event?

Join millions of people on Eventbrite.

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.