How to Use Statewide Contracts Webinar
The Operational Services Division (OSD) is pleased to offer this free webinar series to eligible public purchasers who are interested in learning about the significant benefits that can be realized from buying off Statewide Contracts.
Are you an eligible purchaser?
- Charter and Vocational Schools
- Cities and Towns
- Public School Districts
- Local Public Libraries
- Public Hospitals
- Public Institutions of Higher Education
- Public Purchasing Cooperatives
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Public Housing Authorities
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- What is a Statewide Contract
- Which goods and services are on Statewide Contracts
- Cost saving opportunities
- How to locate and to use Statewide Contracts
- What is an OSD Contract User Guide
- How to navigate Comm-PASS
Attendees will receive login information approximately one week prior to the webinar.
Operational Services Division (OSD)
The Operational Services Division (OSD) for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, administers the procurement process by establishing Statewide Contracts for goods and services that ensure best value, provide customer satisfaction and support the socioeconomic and environmental goals of the Commonwealth and by providing specific operational services