San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Win LinkedIn with Credibility, Search-ability and Connect-ability
By now, most of us have a LinkedIn page. However, many of us don't have a LinkedIn purpose.
The primary driver of success for all three of the aforementioned values starts with a professional, content-rich and engaging profile.
With updates and new content opportunities happening all the time, Astek wants to help you discover a LinkedIn strategy and offer ideas on making it happen.
Our Professional LinkedIn Panel
Rebecca Shaffer, Senior Producer and Creative Content Director for Ragan Communications
Mike Dwyer, board member of Social Media Club, Chicago and executive for Vitamin T - a talent agency for digital creatives
Rachel Yeomans, Principle of Astek, our own social media maven and owner of the popular fashion blog "The Working Wardrobe.
They will talk through their personal LinkedIn strategies and bring a variety of perspectives to the session. With all the great info being thrown around, feel free to bring a computer and follow along with your own profile!
What We'll Talk About:
- Content Opportunities for a profile
- Basic content Search Engine Optimization
- Increase the effectiveness of time spent on LinkedIn
- Best practice for demonstrating expertise
- Developing a interesting personal story
- Using LinkedIn for competitive and people research
Order of Drinking and Thinking:
5:30 - 6:00 Drink, mingle, eat
6:00 - 7:00 Discussion
7:00 - 7:30 Drink, mingle, eat
Getting To, and Into, the Astek Office:
- CTA Clinton/Halsted Blue (3 blocks)
- Metra (Union Station, 3 blocks / Ogilvie, 5 blocks)
- Lot Parking ($6 for 2 hours / Adjacent)
- Paid Street Parking (Adjacent)
- Free Parking (South of Clinton Blue Line)
Plan for the Future
This event will be followed up by an Advanced LinkedIn Strategy session in February. Think-n-Drink attendees will receive 20% off the advanced session.
- The Astek Academy is our teaching division that educates clients and increases community knowledge about marketing and technology.
- The Think-n-Drink event is the first Tuesday of every month. We chat with you about a topic and consume a little vino. Come to learn, network or simply hang out with the fun people at Astek!
When & Where
This event is brought to you by the Astek Academy, the educational program of Astek - a Chicago-based digital marketing and web design agency specializing in the B2B industry.
Find us at www.astekweb.com or 312.667.0121