How to Talk So Kids Will Listen Parenting Class EGG in Brooklyn Thursday mornings beginning Jan 31
Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 9:30 AM (EST)
“How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk"
with Shelly Macdonald
$350 per person
You will receive a workbook at the first session. You will need to buy two books which will be read throughout the course, Liberated Parents/Liberated Children and How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk, both by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish.
Contact Shelly: firstname.lastname@example.org or #917-716-8475
- Discipline without hurting or alienating
- Cope with your child’s negative feelings
- Engage your child’s willing cooperation
- Help your child develop a realistic and positive self-image
- Foster an atmosphere of love and respect
- Resolve conflicts peacefully