How to Stay FIT FOR LIFE
Saturday, March 22, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM (PDT)
Cedar Park, TX
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"It is not the strongest of species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." __Charles Darwin
So you want to be healthy and just not sick.
Therefore, you don’t want to miss this special talk by Dr. Princely to unlock the secrets to improve your longevity.
This workshop will change your beliefs on what it really takes to be healthy and just not sick, by using easy-to-do tips which you can implement.
You are invited to bring up to 4 adult guests as Dr. Princely wants to help this community to achieve optimal health and superior quality of life.
Dr. Princely will discuss:
- How stress changes the formations of various parts of your brain and what to do about it
- Changing your perceptions to change your life
- How to substitute your daily diet with simple foods that boost your ability to self-heal
- The latest nondrug, noninvasive therapies that can revive your health and restore your life
- The dangers of using drugs to cover up symptoms
When & Where
Dr. Princely Ebwe
I am a health care professional who provides a genuinely loving care that inspires, supports and motivates people to be the best that they can be. Please join me in fulfilling my mission to inspire men, women and children achieve a life of fulfillment through better health and a positive out on life.
As a student of life and an advocate of hope, my vision is to help people get their lives back!
"The greatest transformation within any society begins with a greater awareness of the individuals themselves. Such knowledge enables people to become healthier and obtain a greater quality of life." ---Dr. Princely Ebwe