HOW TO START A RESTAURANT THE RIGHT WAY (Webinar Series)
Thursday, October 17, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you have a great idea for a new restaurant and have no idea where to start? We want to help guide you through the process for starting a restaurant the right way. In our 5 part webinar series, we have brought together a number of restaurant experts who will walk you through planning, site selection, licenses/permits, marketing and more.
Session I - Thursday October 17th 10:00am-12:00pm
Startup Considerations: General Overview to Starting a Restaurant
- Restaurant Business Planning, Concept Development, Menu Planning and Sourcing
Session 2 - Thursday October 24th 10:00am-12:00pm
Protecting your Restaurant
- Legal Structure, Licenses and Permits, Insurance
Session 3 – Wednesday October 30th 10:00am-12:00pm
Financing your Restaurant
- Financing options, How to prepare for financing
Session 4 – Thursday November 7th 10:00am-12:00pm
Site Selection, Design and Build out
- Finding the right space, Designing your restaurant, Build-out and the construction process
Session 5 – Thursday November 14th 10:00am-12:00pm
Operations and Marketing
- Hiring and Training employees, Creating day-to-day operational systems, Marketing your new restaurant.
RSVp for the webinar SERIES. Please indicate all sessions that you will attend.
Kross@nycbusiness-solutions.com or 718-577-2138
* Upon your RSVP, we will email you the passcode and telephone number to access the webinar modules.
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you - for free.