How to Start a Business in 2013
Saturday, February 25, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
§ What makes an entrepreneur successful?
§ What is the best legal structure for my business?
§ What are the steps to research my market?
When & Where
The Center for Entrepreneurship
The Center for Entrepreneurship serves as a resource for current and future micro-entrepreneurs. The Center offers workshops, seminars, and classes that cover various aspects of entrepreneurship. The Center also offers a wide range of activities, programs, speakers, and community outreach.
The Center for Entrepreneurship will be a premier microenterprise development center that provides current and future entrepreneurs with the tools and resources needed to successfully establish, operate, and grow a microenterprise.
The overarching mission of the Center is to be recognized as one of the premier centers in the field of entrepreneurship which is sub-divided into the following goals:
1. Promote entrepreneurial awareness.
2. Foster entrepreneurial creativity, incubate viable concepts, and assist current and future micro-entrepreneurs.
3. Introduce and expose youth to entrepreneurship opportunities.
4. Partner with organizations that provide consulting, counseling, and funding opportunities to entrepreneurs.
5. Become financially supported through earned income, public and private grants, and corporate sponsorship.
We will meet in the Student Center in Conference Room A.
We have an amazing line up of presenters for the How to Start a Business in 2012 workshop.
Our presenters include Doug Martin who is part of a group that started a commerical kitchen in Cobb County, Pamela Bryant who is a business professor and entrepreneur and finally, Will Sellers who has an extensive background in public service.
We have also set aside time for you to ask questions.
Make 2012 the year you start a business and grow it to success.