§ What makes an entrepreneur successful?
§ What is the best legal structure for my business?
§ What are the steps to research my market?
When & Where
The Center for Entrepreneurship
The Center for Entrepreneurship serves as a resource for current and future micro-entrepreneurs. The Center offers workshops, seminars, and classes that cover various aspects of entrepreneurship. The Center also offers a wide range of activities, programs, speakers, and community outreach.
The Center for Entrepreneurship will be a premier microenterprise development center that provides current and future entrepreneurs with the tools and resources needed to successfully establish, operate, and grow a microenterprise.
The overarching mission of the Center is to be recognized as one of the premier centers in the field of entrepreneurship which is sub-divided into the following goals:
1. Promote entrepreneurial awareness.
2. Foster entrepreneurial creativity, incubate viable concepts, and assist current and future micro-entrepreneurs.
3. Introduce and expose youth to entrepreneurship opportunities.
4. Partner with organizations that provide consulting, counseling, and funding opportunities to entrepreneurs.
5. Become financially supported through earned income, public and private grants, and corporate sponsorship.