San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presented by Steven Placey, President, Rock Your Business®, Inc.
Bring your own Lunch and Learn how to spend LESS on marketing and get better results In this innovative, interactive talk, we will show you how your business can double or triple the ROI from every dollar spent on Marketing, SEO and Social Media.
These systems (some of them automated) have created millions of dollars in new revenues for companies large and small – for B2B and B2C.
We’ll show you how to:
- Spend less on marketing and get more results
- Create more qualified prospects
- Automated systems that work for you 24/7
- Get more client referrals and more!
If you want to spend less and make more, then register for this session today! Limited seating…
USF CONNECT events are presented by experienced executives and are focused towards the business aspects of technology firms. We host monthly seminars on various topics of interest for start-up companies; visit our calendar at for a complete listing of USF CONNECT and partner events.
Disclaimer: The University of South Florida and USF Research Foundation, Inc. are committed to the free exchange of ideas, reasoned debate and intellectual dialogue. Speakers and scholars with a diversity of opinions, perspectives and professional experiences are invited to the campus to provide the community with important or differing points of view, some of which may be deemed controversial. The views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak on the campus do not necessarily reflect the views of the university administration or any other segment of the university community. Nor are those invited to speak on campus necessarily authorized agents or representatives of the University or Research Foundation. The use of University or Research Foundation facilities for an event or presentation does not constitute an endorsement by the University or Research Foundation of the views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak.
When & Where
USF CONNECT is the business and economic development initiative of the University of South Florida (USF) that provides support for technology start-ups and serves as the point of entry for companies looking to do business with USF.
- Drives economic development through several programs including Tampa Bay Technology Incubator (TBTI), Student Innovation Incubator (SII), and the Florida High Tech Corridor Council’s (The Corridor) Matching Grants Research Program
- Unites technology and talent with businesses throughout a 23 county region, providing access to top-tier research, faculty, students, inventors, local organizations, economic development councils, supporting industry and capital funding sources
- Facilitates the needs of Tampa Bay's technology and bio/life sciences entrepreneurs throughout the business life cycle by providing professional amenities and resources for successful business development and technology commercialization