Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Would additional cash flow help you during your job transition? Been wondering what all the fuss is about eBay? Have things you’d like to sell but don’t have time for a garage sale? If so, this lively seminar will show you exactly how to get started.
· • How to open a seller account
· • How to determine the value and price of your treasures
· • How to improve your listings with effective descriptions and photographs
· • How to open a PayPal account
· • How to monitor your listings and complete a transaction
1. WE ARE LOCATED AT THE ARLINGTON HEIGHTS UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE
723 W. Algonquin Road (turn in on Meijer Dr. from Algonquin; stay left of Weber)
Arlington Heights, IL 6000
(NOT AT THE PALATINE MAIN CAMPUS)
2.***Out of respect to our presenters and other participants please plan to arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for traffic and sign in. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivers.***
3. No food, drink or cell phone use is allowed in the building.
4. If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-437-9641