Are you interested in government contracting, but are not sure how to respond to advertised Request for Proposals (RFPs)? This workshop will go over best practices in reading and assessing federal requests for proposals (RFPs). We will also go over the process that will help you evaluate bid opportunities and respond to solicitations.
What you will learn:
- Differences between RFP, IFB, and RFQ and the strategy of responding to each
- How to find government buyers
- How to read an RFP
- Bid – no bid decisions
- Planning your RFP response
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the elements of a government solicitation bid package, and
- Respond more effectively to government solicitations.
Online registration is requested. The "at door" price is $30, payable by cash or check.
By providing your email address, you will receive email announcements about upcoming SBDC events and select information from our partners. Refund Policy: We will only issue refunds to attendees who cancel more than 24 hours in advance of the start time for individual classes, or more than 24 hours in advance of the series start date for those who purchased the series. Please click on the link at the top right corner of this page to request a refund. By ordering this ticket(s), you agree to these conditions.
When & Where
Silicon Valley SBDC
Welcome to the Silicon Valley SBDC!
We're dedicated to the success of entrepreneurs in the Greater Silicon Valley Area, which includes Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
The Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center offers a wide variety of services for present and potential small business owners. Our services include no-charge expert consulting, low-cost training, information resources, events and seminars. All consulting services are confidential and free of charge.
Our Counselors can help you with:
- Business planning;
- Marketing strategies and planning;
- Access to capital, including bank finance, SBA loans, and asset financing;
- Venture funding;
- Government contracting;
- Strategic technology acquisition and practical, hands-on application;
- Financial Projections & Budgeting;
- Operating Challenges;
- Purchase or Sale of a Business;
- And more…
All Our counselors are functional experts in their field with long experience of working with small businesses. All of them have run one or more small business of their own.
All the information you need is on this Web Site, but we recommend you start here.
Call Us Now To See What We Can do For You!