Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
We have all read the stories about security attacks. Perhaps you believe it cannot happen to you and your business. The reality is that small business is a target!
Network security is absolutely vital for every individual and small business owner to understand. The threats facing small bussiness owners are real. Even if you don't beieve they are real, the reality of the world is; your business partners, customers, employees, and potential investors are conncerned about what you are doing to protect your organziation. If your organziatoin suffers a loss due to a cyber attack, it is likely that the attack will cripple your organization and could possibly put you out of business, leaving your loans unpaid, or a payout by the insurance company.
What we will cover:
- What the threats are
- Why small businesses are being targeted
- Easy things you can do to protect your business
All attendees will receive a book that identifies the top 12 security priorities for small businesses. The book contains resources on some low cost and free resources that are available to help organizations improve their security posture.
About our speaker: Jack Gerbs, President of Quanexus / Security Consultant
Jack founded Quanexus in 1992. He has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology, and a Master of Science in Administration. Jack’s current certifications include CISSP from (ISC) 2, FCNSP from Fortinet and MCITP from Microsoft. His role as Security Consultant is to work with clients to determine risk and mitigating controls.
- Greater Dayton IT Alliance/Technology First Board for 6 years, 3 of which he served as Treasurer.
- District Camping Chairperson for the Boy Scouts of America, Dan Beard Council Hopewell District
- Committee Chairperson for the Dayton Hamvention
- Committee Chairperson for the Dayton Amateur Radio Association
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- FCNSP – Fortinet Certified Network Security Professional
- MCITP – Microsoft Certified IT Professional (2008R2)