How to Prepare for, Bid, & Win Government Contracts Crash Course
Thursday, August 7, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Did you know that the US Government is the world’s largest buyer of products and services? These purchases amount up to almost $600 BILLION a year. Not only that city, county, and state budgets have millions set aside for purchases also.
And the BEST part about it is a percentage of every budget is allocated exclusively for acquiring the goods and services of small businesses and minority/female owned firms.
As part of our monthly Better Business Workshop Series in partnership with Redstone Government Counsulting; we are happy to bring you the "How to Prepare, Bid, & Win Government Contracts Crash Course"
Who is the workshop for? No matter your industry, this workshop is for any business owner who is interested in starting the process of winning millions of dollars in government contracts.
What can I expect to learn? By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Have a general understanding about government contract markets and contract opportunities
- Successfully find government contracting opportunities
- Understand prime contracting and subcontracting assistant programs and how they can be used to take advantage of contracting opportunities
- Know about available certification programs that help increase your chances of winning contracts
- Know the basic format and process of submitting a bid
- Leave with a comprehensive action plan to put your business in a position to bid and win contracts
- Have direct access with an industry professional to assist you through the process
When can I apply what I learn? You will leave with the tools and knowledge you need to successfully being the process of becoming a Government Contractor right away
How can I maximize my attendance? We believe that the best way to capitalize on this offering is by attending the workshop AND purchasing our Do-It-Yourself Prep-Kit. This way even on a small budget you will still have access to everything you need to successfully being the process of becoming a Government Contractor.
More Good Stuff!
Light refreshments will be served.
Each attendee will have
- 1 min stage time to introduce themselves, their business, and their ideal client
- a chance to win a $500 BOSSNews Atlanta marketing package
- a chance to win 5-star Georgia Stay-cation Prize pack
As a special thank you for your support in our Better Business Workshop Series, all those who attend will be entitled to a complimentary:
- Standard listing in our growing business directory (a $300 value)
- 1/2 page in our next publication issue (a $175 value)
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us email@example.com
When & Where
BOSSNews Atlanta is a celebration of women and their contributions to society. It is meant to encourage, empower, and inspire female trailblazers both professionally and personally. As well as serve as a platform for trend setters to share their story.