Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Parents of High School Senior and Junior Students
You are invited to a Free College Planning Class
“HOW TO PAY FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE”
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college bound students.The class will focus on high school juniors (all grade levels are welcome).
In this class you will learn:
- How to help students know which college to apply to.
- How to increase your chances of getting into your dream college.
- The 5 questions you need to get answered before you apply to the college.
- How to position your student to get scholarships from the college of choice.
- How to balance the cost of education vs. the value of the degree earned.
**How to get a “tax scholarship” for college.
- How to position your finances to get merit aid.
- And much, much more…..
Register Now Above
When & Where
Manuel Fabriquer-College Planning ABC
Saving Families $40,000-$60,000 off a college education