San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Creating passionate connections within sex-positive communities can be exciting and inspiring. When community expectations and rules vary from the mainstream culture, it can be hard to figure out where the lines are. If you’re trying to unpack the old rules about dating and sex, let an expert sex coach and educator help you find your way. Charlie Glickman PhD will untangle myth from fact, and offer you new tools to help you get out of your own way and navigate sexual situations with more ease and grace. You’ll learn:
- what makes some advances seem “creepy” and how to avoid that
- how the rules of engagement change when you move into sex-positive communities
- ways that boundaries can actually create more space for connection without fear
- how to recover from rejection without shutting down and move from “no” into reconnection
- an easy-to-use framework that will help you make even your boldest sexual requests more likely to be heard with an open heart…
- ...which ups your odds of hearing your partner’s resounding yes!
This popular workshop, co-created by Charlie Glickman and Alex Morgan, will help you discover what you can do to not be “that guy” and ignite passionate connection with confidence and ease.
People of all genders, sexual orientations, and relationship configurations are welcome.
When & Where
Charlie Glickman PhD is a sexuality speaker, trainer, writer, blogger, and coach. He’s certified as a sexological bodyworker and has been working in this field for over 20 years. His areas of focus include sex & shame, sex-positivity, queer issues, masculinity & gender, communities of erotic affiliation, and many sexual & relationship practices. Charlie is also the co-author of The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration for Men and Their Partners. Find out more about him at www.charlieglickman.com or on Twitter and Facebook For more info about Charlie’s sex coaching and sexological bodywork services, check out this page.