San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
About this class
This course is a the second in a series of “How To Network Like A Pro” workshops. It is not required to attend the introductory workshop before attending the advanced workshop, as it has been designed to be a stand alone workshop.
In this highly participatory advanced-level course you will learn how to:
- Develop your powerful introduction so that you know exactly what to say when introducing yourself
- Leverage LinkedIn and other online networks
- Master the art of follow-up to maximize the effectiveness of your networking both in-person and online
- Practice introducing others so that you become memorable and a "go-to" person for referrals
- Improve your results by implementing three easy, practical tips
About Emily Utter
Emily Utter is an independent environmental consultant turned business coach with more than 10 years of experience in the government, nonprofit, and private sectors. She built a successful environmental consulting business through networking alone and has developed a series of workshops to teach other entrepreneurs and professionals how to use networking to their advantage. In her coaching business, Emily works with rebels, non-conformists, and adventurers to escape the 9-5 to create more freedom, flexibility, and financial abundance in their careers. Her clients are change makers, environmentalists, coaches, and leaders. To learn more, visit emilyutter.com
Refund Policy: If you cannot attend, please email us at least 1 day before the scheduled class. We will not issue any refund if we have less than a 24 hour notice.
When & Where