FREE EVENT FOR FEMALE VCE EMPLOYEES ONLY - REGISTRATION REQUIRED
This seminar is designed for women.
This is an educational workshop designed to help you reach your financial goals. No financial products will be recommended or sold during this presentation.
Topic: How To Nail Your Personal Finance Basics
Everyone wants to make their money work harder and reach their financial goals. But we are all busy. This session will review some personal finance basics, discuss how you can get motivated to make progress, and explain the benefits to doing that.
- Why should you start saving/investing?
- How can you get motivated to start or do more?
- What are some key things to understand?
- What are some basic documents to have in place?
- What tools can you use?
- How to choose a financial advisor?
Come join us to get your questions answered!
Maysoun Bochi, VCE
Michelle Bonat, CEO, My Money Butler
- Registration implies you are agreeing to our terms and conditions outlined at mymoneybutler.com including the understanding that we will be photographing the event and have the right to post pictures online.
- There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcome. The purchase of certain securities may be required to affect some of the strategies. Investing involves risks including possible loss of principal.