How to market your business online in today’s cluttered sea of information
Wednesday, November 6, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join TTMA and our panel
Gregg Gant – Destinations, Bryan Garber – Entertainment, Kelly Tiao – Local Deals & Rafie Iannello – Hotels/Resorts/Getaways
1. How/when do consumers like to consume their information online
2. What is a great deal and what role should it play in your marketing
3. Partnership marketing online… working together with partners who share a common goal.
4. Diversifying your marketing/advertising portfolio
5. ROI/Results are the bottom line. What works and what will work for you.
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Los Angeles Athletic Club
Centennial ballroom , 3rd Floor.
646 South Olive Street, Los Angeles.
Our cross streets are 7th and Olive Streets
Self-parking is $5.00/car at Olive Park Garage,
Networking and Registration Begins at 11:00 am
Luncheon & Program Begins: 12:00pm - 1:30 pm
If you wish to pay by cash or check at the door,
please RSVP by emailing email@example.com
Questions?: Please call (626)298-1987
When & Where
TTMA, The Travel and Tourism Marketing Association
Your feedback counts! We are eager to work directly with our members and interested prospects on any questions you might have regarding TTMA membership and our events.
Please like us on Facebook.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or call (626)298-1987