How to Manufacture Locally for Food and Beverage Makers
Thursday, August 21, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are planning to produce beverage or packaged food products, this session is for you! In an interactive and supportive environment, you'll get an intro into setting up and managing your own manufacturing operation or using copackers.
We will cover key considerations including:
• Assessing your needs and what makes the most sense for your particular business
• Information and referrals to local kitchens, co-packers, and other resources
• General information about acquiring facilities, and where to look
• Basic regulatory and permitting Issues
• Addressing legal issues and labeling issues and documentation requirements
• Overcoming specific roadblocks and challenges
• Making valuable connections with your local manufacturing community
Plus a Q & A with a local manufacturer!