SFMade Member Happy Hour
- Triple Voodoo Brewery, San Francisco CA
If you are planning to produce apparel or sewn products, this session is for you! In an interactive and supportive environment, you’ll learn how to set-up and manage your own manufacturing operation or use contract manufacturers.
We will cover key considerations including:
• Assessing your needs and what makes the most sense for your particular business
• Information and referrals to local factories and manufacturing resources
• Acquiring facilities and where to look
• Zoning and Permitting Issues
• Obtaining financing
• Addressing legal issues and documentation requirements
• Overcoming specific roadblocks and challenges
• Making valuable connections with your local manufacturing community
Presenter: Janet Lees, Senior Director, SFMade
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.