How to Manage Stress to Save Your Startup
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Funding woes or competitive pressures got you completely stressed out?
- Do your blood-shot eyes and unshaven stubble make you look more like Teen Wolf than an entrepreneur?
- Are you looking for a better way to manage your stress, so you can successfully run a business?
Join Corporate Wellness Coach Mike Iamele at Alpha Landmark for a free, one-hour workshop on “how to manage stress to save your startup.” He’ll walk you through quick and actionable tips to improve your productivity, reduce your stress, and give you the energy to effectively run your startup.
- How stress can actually help you run your business more effectively
- The most productive thing you can do right when you wake up
- Ways to reduce stress in an immediate panic attack
- How to turn meetings into a stress-reduction technique
- Getting customers to follow your rules
- Finding work-life balance without jeopardizing the business
Mike Iamele is a Corporate Wellness Coach who specializes in helping entrepreneurs and executives manage stress, avoid burnout, and find balance, so they can put their energy back into pursuing their passions. After a serious illness pushed him a little too close to the edge, Mike traded in his successful, perfectionist lifestyle for happiness.
Catch Mike at www.bostonwellnesscoach.com, where he writes a popular entrepreneurial wellness blog about setting boundaries, defining your own success, and finding happiness.
When & Where
Alpha Landmark & Mike Iamele
Mike Iamele is a Corporate Wellness Coach who specializes in helping entrepreneurs and executives manage stress, avoid burnout, and find balance, so they can put their energy back into pursuing their passions.