San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Successful emotional development, such as how a child identifies and reacts to feelings both in himself and others is a crucial predictor of academic and social success. Cultivating emotional and social skills begins early in childhood.
- Understand how children develop emotionally.
- Learn strategies to help children manage their own difficult feelings of sadness and anger.
- Get tips for helping children control impulses.
- Help children understand how to manage their relationships, make friends and resolve conflicts.
- Discuss ways to teach children empathy and how to feel something from another person’s point of view.