How to Make Your Product a Celebrity in the News
Burnsville, United States
Traditional advertising is struggling with sagging revenues. Are you having a harder time reaching clients through advertising? Traditional PR can be so confusing. What does it take to get reporters, producers and editors to do a story about your product? Discover an underutilized channel of promotion: Publicity as Advertising. Learn how to harness the most powerful sales tool on the planet.
Why is it untapped?
Why is publicity the best way to advertise?
What are some of the tools needed for a successful publicity campaign?
You will learn:
- Why publicity is often more effective than advertising
- Why you should view reporters and producers as an inexpensive extension of your national sales force
- The importance of customizing your approach
- Why most traditional PR tactics such as the use of press releases and wire services don’t work and never will.
- Key elements that should go into a "media toolbox"
- Techniques for capitalizing on media coverage to multiply your exposure
- A brief history of public relations that explains why the PR industry has underserved markets and what marketing experts can do about it.
350 W. Burnsville Parkway
Media Relations, Inc.
Media Relations, Inc. was founded in 1988 with the idea of repackaging ad messages as news. Today, many companies rely on us to push sales-rich content through a variety of a market-friendly promotional channels. Contact us to learn how we can help teach the world about your products.