San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
SAHM’s of NYC!
Do you want…
- To feel joyful and proud to be a SAHM?
- To know exactly who you are and feel comfortable in your own skin?
- To reconnect with that lost part of yourself after becoming a mother?
- To be reminded that you are MUCH MORE than a SAHM?
- To feel less isolated, disenchanted, disempowered?
- To shed the guilt and self-doubt?
- To regain that precious life-balance that you miss SO FREAKING MUCH!?
How about just meeting other SAHMs?
Well you are NOT alone.
There’s amazing news, mama. Becoming a mother does not have to change who you are at your core.
There is plenty of room for you to be yourself AND a kick-ass mom.
So, let’s make some much-needed changes to start living joyfully as a SAHM.
Kacey Kaufman AKA The Rad Mom Coach partners with mothers to support them in rediscovering who they are as individuals and finding their passion as SAHMs. The Rad Mom coaching clients gain profoundly valuable insight and awareness into who they are as individuals and as mothers. Rad Moms accomplish unimaginable goals AND have one hell of a good time in the process. Kacey’s coaching style is much like her personality- uniquely empathic and intuitive, high-energy and fun-loving with plenty of humor, a splash of edginess and a whole lotta heart.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn about what is getting in YOUR way of living joyfully.
- Learn how to reconnect with your core self.
- Learn about the role of guilt.
- Learn that motherhood does not mean martyrdom.
- Understand that there isn’t one right way to parent.
- AND be reminded that you are a flippin’ awesome, bad-ass woman.
Included in the cost of the workshop, you will receive a workbook and a one-on-one personalized 30 minute phone coaching session. The individual session will give you the much needed inspiration (and accountability) to ensure that you are honoring yourself. We'll see how you've implemented your workshop knowledge in your day-to-day life. If you haven't, we'll use the session to identify what has gotten in your way!
Reconnect with the Rad Mom in you and reclaim your fire for life.
When & Where
Kacey Kaufman, CPC, ELI-MP, LCSW-R
The Rad Mom Coach, Kacey Kaufman, CPC, ELI-MP, LCSW-R is a certified life and transition coach as well as a licensed clinical social worker and psychotherapist. She received her Bachelors of Science in Human Development/Family Studies at Indiana University and her Masters of Social Work at Rutgers University. She is a proud graduate of one of the premiere coaching schools in the world, the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. She is also a master practitioner of Energy Leadership Index. Kacey’s passions lie in empowering women to push their limits and in making her son giggle uncontrollably. She resides in Brooklyn, NY but her laugh can be heard for miles. Learn more about her at her website at www.theradmom.com.