Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
CHICAGO SUBURBAN SALESFORCE.COM USER GROUP
When: Thursday, July 18, 2013
Time: 7:30 - 9:00 am
Location: Allant Group, 2056 Westings Ave, Suite 500 - Naperville, IL
How to Leverage Big Data Insights within Salesforce to Sell More Stuff
- Usee data from SFDC to better balance prospect and customer territories
- Understand trade areas that show the truth about where your customers actually are
- Increase productivity of field sales rep through prospecting FROM a Salesforce extract to KMZ
- Measure prospect market capacity by geography!
- Score your customers and prospects from your ERP data without integrating!
Ken Shipman, Right point
- Discuss market events and trends that are driving new levels of customer engagement, and how to align that engagement with key business processes
- Demonstration of key features/functions of Salesforce.com's new Communities platform
- Discuss implementation best practices
- Q & A
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE.
Please feel free to forward to clients, colleagues, friends and family. They should register using the attached link.
When & Where
AND SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
THAT DRIVE DEMAND,
AND WEB VISITS
AND GIVE PROSPECTS
REASONS TO REQUEST
YOUR CONTENT AND
SO YOU CAN WOO THEM
WITH VALUE AND KEEP
THEM COMING BACK
UNTIL THEY ARE READY
TO BE SOLD
ALL MANAGED WITH
LEADING CRM AND