How to Increase Your Website Traffic (December 2011)
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM (PST)
Where is Your Business @?
- Are you thinking about setting up your first website?
- Maybe you already have a site but want to drive more traffic to your existing site?
- Did someone else set up your site and now you want to understand how it works yourself?
- Have you had enough of shelling out $$ to a webdesigner every time you want to make a change!
Join this casual, fun workshop and learn:
- What keywords are
- 10 ways to improve your ranking with Google
- How to identify high traffic BUT low competition keywords
- What Wordpress is
- *How to install a wordpress site in under 15 minutes!
This is Part ONE in a series of 3 website workshops
Part ONE: How to Increase Your Website Traffic
Part TWO: Website in a Day (includes e-book "Creating your Virtual Footprint"
Momentum PRO Members: $199
Regular Price: $397
- Set up your wordpress site
- Pick out a theme
- Design a banner and logo
- Add main pages and navigation
- Learn how to upload images
- Add first few posts
- Optimize SEO
- Add Meta Tags
- Play with plug ins
Part THREE: Advanced Wordpress One Day Workshop
Momentum PRO Members: $147
Regular Price: $297
- Creatting a membership site
- Adding payment buttons and shopping carts
- Putting a sign up box on your site
- Learn how to upload audio and video easily
- ..and much more!
BONUS - Register for all three workshops and get a 90 minute 1:1 session in person training session for FREE!
Momentum PRO Members ONLY: $397
To learn more about becoming a Momentum PRO Member and all the GREAT Discounts Click HERE.
*In 15 minutes you can purchase a domain name contain a powerful keyword and install a wordpress site. You will then need to add content (words and pictures) as well as navigation to your site. To learn how to set up your site and have it ready to launch check out Part 2 of this series - Website in a Day.
When & Where
The Women's Business Momentum Center
The Women's Business Momentum Center is a center for professional women who are looking to develop or expand their service based business. Our goal is to transform your ideas into vision, action and profitability.
Founded in 2005 by Marianne Emma Jeff, The Women's Business Development Center offers a wide range of online and offline resources, workshops, seminars, one-to-one and group business coaching for women embarking on their first venture and established entrepreneurs developing the next phase of their business.
Every resource, service and product is centered around taking CONSISTENT ACTION!
Starting with a step by step plan based on your goals, our coaches help you to develop strategies to aid in your success; making the most of technology, holding you accountable to your ideas and giving you the confidence, skills and support to promote your entrepreneurial venture.
Marianne Emma Jeff
Managing Director & Head Coach
As a popular guest speaker, Marianne Emma Jeff has presented talks on success strategies at the Screen Actors Guild in Los Angeles and the prestigious Women of Influence conference in the United Kingdom. As an author, Marianne’s published works include 'Discovering Your Intentional and Exceptional Life', '100 Days of 100%' and the online interactive coaching program, 5 Mornings of Productivity. Marianne has developed almost 20 programs and workshops and has coached over 750 hours with women in business.