Eddy Moratin – Discovering Your Story
- Learn how successful brands of all sizes are using story to gain market share
- Uncover the compelling story behind your business that makes it unique in the marketplace
- Apply proven ways to grow your business by telling and leveraging your story
- Share your story in such a way that invites others to engage with your brand
Eddy is a social entrepreneur committed to helping leaders who want to make a difference. He has been inspiring and equipping leaders for more than 15 years. As the Executive Director of Lifework Leadership and a Partner at the Intelligent Office his passion is to provide leaders and teams with a deeper understanding of the timeless principles and practical strategies that strengthen corporate culture and enhance individual performance through character development.
Michael Chriswell – Capturing Your Story on Video
- Learn Why and How to use YOUR story as your biggest asset
- Witness a powerful local market example, that dramatically showcases the difference between a typical approach to corporate video, vs a highly authentic story video and the resulting impact.
- Learn why and how you MUST leverage video, to get the full IMPACT of telling your story.
- Learn 5 important ingredients to making your own story video that will move your audience to action.
Ironically, Michael Chriswell, a record breaking sales producer and former top national sales trainer for one of the most respected sales training organizations in the country, didn’t consciously know what his biggest sales secret had been, until AFTER he left the sales training business. Today Michael spends his time helping other entrepreneurs to leverage that secret through their own compelling story videos.
Mark Carbone – Sharing Your Story Using Social Media
Mark will cover the elements and functions that allow a company to successfully share their story and grow their business including:
- Learn how to take your story and share it to gain the highest return on investment using new media tools and tactics
- Find out what and who to invest your time in. He will be pulling back the magic curtain of smoke and mirrors and sharing the truth about social media success and failure.
The 6 elements of social media success - without these any initiative you undertake online will fail. They work whether you are just creating a Facebook Fan page, a targeted social campaign, or launching a new product or service.
- Case studies of how companies are moving past the hype of social to real results that are measurable and profitable
Mark A Carbone is definitely "that guy". An innovator at heart, he is the founder and CEO of XE Corporation - an award-winning social technology firm in Orlando founded eleven years ago. Mark knows how to leverage the digital age to guide companies through the hype of the social media craze. His company builds mobile apps for iPhones and Facebook, creates social media strategies and implements them for a wide variety of industries and companies - from Christian movie makers to UCF, the YMCA, startups, and more.
UCF Executive Development Center
36 West Pine Street
Orlando, FL 32801
Thursday, September 23, 2010
8:00am – 10:00am