San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Parents of High School Junior and Senior Students
You are invited to a Free College Planning Class
“HOW TO GO TO COLLEGE FOR FREE”
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college bound students. The class will focus on high school juniors and seniors(all grade levels are welcome).
In this class you will learn:
- How to help students know which college to apply to.
- How to increase your chances of getting into your dream college.
- The 5 questions you need to get answered before you apply to the college.
- How to position your student to get scholarships from the college of choice.
- How to balance the cost of education vs. the value of the degree earned.
- How to get a “tax scholarship” for college.
- How to position your finances to get merit aid.
And much, much more…..
Reserve Your Seats Above, seating is limited!
Important: This class will even reveal how a family with an annual income of
$150,000 - $200,000can pay for a college education!
Get Your Tickets Now
If your student is in the top 25% of the class, Do Not miss this class!
When & Where
Manuel Fabriquer-College Planning ABC
Saving Families $40,000-$60,000 off a college education