"How to Get Your Book Published"
Thursday, June 16, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
You're a journalist, but do you dream of having a book published? Are you
writing short stories to scratch an itch? Have you already written a novel but
don't know what to do with it?
Bring your questions and get real answers from people at the top of the field.
WHEN: JUNE 16th, Thursday 7-9pm
WHERE: Asian American Writers Workshop
110-112 West 27th Street, 6th Floor (Between 6th and 7th Avenues)
WHAT: Hear from panelist of prominent writers, esteemed editors and ace agents.
- Kirby Kim, William Morris Endeavor agent
- Wendy Lee, author of Happy Family and editor at HarperCollins
- Ed Park, author of Personal Days and editor of The Believer
- Zohra Saed, editor at UpSet Press
- Monique Truong, author of The Book of Salt and Bitter in the Mouth
COST: $5 suggested donation, free to members of AAJA and AAWW.
Jointly presented by the New York chapter of the Asian American Journalists'
Association and the Asian American Writers' Workshop.