Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
How to Get Press for Your Small Business
PR is an overlooked marketing strategy that too few small business owners use to their advantage. If you're not using the media to get the word out about your business, you're missing a great opportunity to increase awareness, gain visibility and exposure.
Don't have the budget for a public relations firm or publicist? No problem!
- How as a small business owner you can effectively use the media to gain awareness, credibility and exposure.
- How to write an effective press release that gets the media's attention.
- How to create press angles, even if you run an ordinary business
- What online PR resources to use to get both online and offline publicity, build site traffic, and search engine rankings.
- How SEO factors into your PR strategy.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT
WE ONLY ASK A $5 DONATION FOR THE MUSEUM
About Your Trainer
Sheronde is the CEO of The Business Practitioner, Inc., (www.thebusinesspractitioner.com) an Atlanta based business consulting and training company whose mission is to help individuals and businesses become more purposeful, productive, and profitable. She is the author of Sipping Tea and Doing Business: A Holistic Journey to Business Success.
High energy and enthusiastic, Sheronde engages audiences with her fun-filled, animated and unique brand of Southern edutainment (the ability to both entertain and educate). As a business consultant and seasoned trainer with over 15 years of experience in strategic planning and marketing, Sheronde provides interactive presentations using straightforward and realistic examples and experiences.
Sheronde speaks at various business events and conferences for both non-profit and for profit organizations.
Starting or growing your business? Take our FREE business health assessment!