How to Get $4.7 Million Dollars in TV Exposure Without Ever Buying Ads
Wednesday, April 9, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Want your company featured on The Today Show or Good Morning America?
Like to become a regular guest on CNN, Fox News, Bloomberg, and CNBC?
Need rapid traction in major TV markets like New York, LA, or Chicago?
How about a 25-city national TV tour without ever leaving the comfort of your office?
As the CEO of PR Hacker, presenter Ben Kaplan knows television: Not only has he been personally featured on more than 1,000 TV shows, but he has also booked his clients on Oprah, Good Morning America, Today Show, CBS This Morning, Nightline, CNN, Fox News, CNBC, MSNBC, Bloomberg, the BBC, and many more.
In this high-octane presentation, Ben will reveal how you can use core PR hacking principles -- including story-based pitches, data-driven analytics, and ROI-focused campaigns -- to get millions of dollars worth of free TV exposure, without ever buying a pricey television ad.
A few details about the presentation:
- This lunchtime event is limited to 100 attendees.
- Because seating is limited and will "sell out" quickly, get your free ticket now.
- Bring a brown-bag lunch to enjoy, but we'll have drinks and snacks on hand, too.
- The live presentation will begin no later than 12:15 pm, so please be on time.
- The PR Hacker Team will be available post-event for individual questions.
Whether you are a consumer-focused startup that wants massive inbound traffic or a business-to-business company that needs to establish top-tier thought leadership, learn why television coverage is no longer reserved just for elite brands.
- Startup founders and entrepreneurs who need to show "traction"
- Recently funded companies who need more customers and sales
- PR and marketing managers who want more television exposure
- Anyone who wants to "hack" the PR system and measure ROI
- How to "create news" that appeals to television programs
- How to piggy back on breaking news and seasonal "news pegs" for TV coverage
- How to leverage the "mathematics of TV" by pitching more media verticals
- How to create trend stories that TV producers can't resist
- How to A/B test, optimize, and measure the effectiveness of your TV story
- How to build up "thought leadership" in any field using the power of television
- How to quickly and easily demonstrate your expertise to TV gatekeepers
- How to "pre-produce" a segment or story for a TV show or news broadcast
- How to convert TV exposure into website traffic and user data capture
- How to best "TV train" your company's founders or top executives
- How to transform a single TV interview into regular repeat appearances
- How to add "buzz" to your interviews by using hot-button stories and phrases
- How to know if your PR firm is capable of landing widespread TV coverage
Learn more at www.prhacker.com
When & Where
Ben Kaplan (@benjaminkaplan) is the founder and CEO of PR Hacker (www.prhacker.com), the fastest growing PR company in the world. He is a rare "quadruple threat" PR and media expert: Over the course of his 15-year career in the media, Kaplan has been featured on 2,000 TV and radio shows (such as Oprah and Good Morning America), served as a media spokesperson for major brands (such as Dr. Pepper and Discover Card), founded a boutique PR firm (with clients like Citibank and Sallie Mae), and worked as a syndicated columnist and commentator (including columns for The New York Times and TIME). He is also an accomplished coder, startup founder, and Harvard-trained economist.