How to Fund your Retirement Lifestyle
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this seminar, we will explore many of the important issues faced by business owners in today’s economic environment.
Topics covered will include:
- Discovering how you can efficiently draw from the business for retirement transition needs
- Learning ways to increase the leverage of the business earnings
- Learning how to reward key employees for retention and reward owners for their efforts
- Understanding the impact the loss of a key employee has on the business and its owners
- Managing planning issues that will be faced by the business owner including his/her family upon death, incapacity, sale or other business transfer or retirement.
- Royal A O’Connor - Financial Services Professional/ Agent, New York Life Insurance Company/ Registered Representative/ NYLIFE Securities LLC/ Member FINRA/SIPC, A Licensed Insurance Agency
- Angela Carter - Agent, New York Life Insurance Company
- Carlos Vincent - Corporate Vice-President, Advance Planning Consultant with more than a decade of experience in helping clients achieve their estate planning, business planning and retirement planning goals. Carlos supports New York Life agents as they help their high net worth and business owner clients in the development of estate planning, executive benefits and business succession strategies.
Date Wednesday, September 18th, 2013
Time 6:00PM- 7:00PM
Location NYC Business Solutions, Queens Center
168-25 Jamaica Ave, 2nd Fl
Jamaica, NY 11432
RSVp Janelle John-Sonthonax 718-577-2140
When & Where
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you - for free.