San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a one day conference to be held on October 19 in Atlanta Georgia.
The Embassy Suites Buckhead
3285 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
This conference will be sponsored by the National Black Church Initiative and the National Black Religious Broadcasters.
Understanding how federal telecommunication policies impact church based broadcast entities.
Our Target Audience: Large and medium faith broadcast communities whose ministries depend on
understanding what they can do and what they cannot do and who are unaware of the impact that federal
telecommunication policies can have on their ministries.
- Panel 1: Key federal telecommunication rule making decisions or issues that everyone must be aware of if they are going to be effective in broadcast ministries.
- Panel 2: Why advocacy from the black Christian broadcast ministries is critical in determining industry standards.
- Panel 3: The promises of broadband and new technologies: Why you should be concerned with how much the spectrum is controlled by what industry – telephone, cable or free TV.
- Panel 4: Teaching church leaders and technicians’ ways in which they can increase their ministries through the use of Google, Yahoo, Social Media and Video.
- Panel 5: How smart phones with the increase of broadband technology will revolutionize giving in the church and how parishioners will change their ways of participating in the church service.
For more information or questions contact: Rev. Anthony Evans, email@example.com
When & Where
National Black Church Initiative and TrustEgg
The National Black Church Initiative (NBCI) is a coalition of 34,000 churches working to eradicate racial disparities in healthcare, technology, education, housing, and the environment. NBCI’s mission is to provide critical wellness information to all of its members, congregants, churches and the public.
Visit our website at www.naltblackchurch.com
TrustEgg is the simplest way to save for a child's future. TrustEgg enables anyone to create a Trust for their child in minutes for free with no minimums. The Trust can then be shared with friends and family. TrustEgg is a better savings option for the 70+ million children in the U.S.