You don’t want to miss this exciting class, Taught by John LaRocca, President of LaRocca inspections.
John has been in the industry since 1984. He will be discussing the three options of dealing with un-permitted construction, owner-builder responsibilities, clearing up confusion with grandfather clauses and much more!
While there, you will find out:
- Whether or not unpermitted work should be left alone or dealt with…
- Who’s best qualified to handle your unpermitted work issue…
- How unpermitted work can affect the sale of your home…
- The best advice you should clasp onto when dealing with unpermitted work…
- Plus, more…
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
Who should attend:
- Real Estate Professionals
- Consumers interested in learning about “Unpermitted Construction"
The workshop will take place on the following:
- Date: Thursday, April 11th, 2013
- Time: 1:15pm - 2:30pm
- Location: Keller Williams Santa Monica, 2701 Ocean Park Blvd. #140, Santa Monica, CA 90405 / Market Center Training Room
SEATING IS VERY LIMITED – RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY!