Learn what it takes to buy and operate a successful franchise
- Learn about the different types of franchises you can buy (i.e. Janitorial & Cleaning, Laundry, Food, Education, hair Salons, Financial and many more)
- Learn how to find the best franchise for you
- Understand the pros and cons to owning a franchise
- Understand the government regulations behind owning a franchise
- Discover funding options available for franchises
Date : Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 5:30pm-7:30pm
Location : NYC Business Solutions | 168-25 Jamaica Ave, 2nd fl | Queens, NY 11432
Agenda: 5:30pm-5:45 Registration / Networking 5:45pm- 7:15 Presentation / Q&A 07:15pm-7:30: Networking
5:30pm-5:45 Registration / Networking
5:45pm- 7:15 Presentation / Q&A
Instructor :John Armstrong
John Armstrong is the owner of FranNet NYC, which helps potential business owners identify the right franchises for them and teaches them how to conduct proper franchise due diligence. John Armstrong and the team at FranNet NYC conduct 80 seminars a year throughout the five boroughs in close cooperation with leading outplacement firms, networking groups, universities and government agencies (local, state and national). In 2009, John was awarded FranNet's Rising Star award. Prior to joining FranNet in 2008, John work at Morgan Stanley, specializing in debt capital markets and equity syndication. John attended Colgate University where he graduated with a concentration in mathematical - economics.
When & Where
NYC Business Solutions
NYC Business Solutions is a set of free services offered by the Department of Small Business Services to help businesses start, operate and expand in New York City. Whether you're an entrepreneur, running a small business or a large corporation, NYC Business Solutions can work for you - for free.