San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presented by Ron Stein,
FastPath Marketing LLC
Few things build value faster and drive more sales than an effective brand.
A brand tells the world who you really are. A winning brand differentiates your business from your competitors and drives customer loyalty.
Brands are much more than a logo or tagline. A Brand communicates the essence, personality, and value of your business. It’s your story and says why your company exists. Just as important, a brand is the guiding light that everything you say and do in your business revolves around.
How to Build an Irresistible Brand and Outsell Your Competition offers practical and cost-effective branding strategies and ideas for small businesses. The workshop includes useful worksheets and exercises and covers:
- What great brand positioning is and is not
- The elements of the branding framework
- Step-by-step guidance on how to create a brand strategy and maintain it
- Your secret branding weapons
- How to bring your brand strategy to life in everything you do
Branding isn't just for big companies with huge budgets. Small businesses can create an effective brand without spending a lot of money that is compelling, unique, and differentiates your business from your competitors.
When & Where
USF CONNECT is the business and economic development initiative of the University of South Florida (USF) that provides support for technology start-ups and serves as the point of entry for companies looking to do business with USF.
- Drives economic development through several programs including Tampa Bay Technology Incubator (TBTI), Student Innovation Incubator (SII), and the Florida High Tech Corridor Council’s (The Corridor) Matching Grants Research Program
- Unites technology and talent with businesses throughout a 23 county region, providing access to top-tier research, faculty, students, inventors, local organizations, economic development councils, supporting industry and capital funding sources
- Facilitates the needs of Tampa Bay's technology and bio/life sciences entrepreneurs throughout the business life cycle by providing professional amenities and resources for successful business development and technology commercialization