Do you know what it takes to become a Million Dollar Speaker?
In this 2 hour program you will learn...
- The differences of a $50,000 speaker and a Million Dollar Speaker.
- Marketing Strategies to speak more in 2012.
- The thought process of Successful Speakers vs. Financially Struggling Speakers.
- Business strategies to double, triple, even quadrouple your income in 2012.
- The differences between a keynote speaker vs. trainer.
- Find the Single Secret that has made over 75 Million Dollar Speakers, like Zig Ziglar, Tony Alasandro, Les Brown, Bob Proctor, Larry Wilson and many more.
- Why 2012 is the greatest time to become a speaker.
- Why companies are looking to hire.
- How you can thrive when the world is in financial crisis.
Pre-registration tickets: Non-members $47 Members $15
At the Door: Non-members $67 Members $35
When & Where
Chicago Speakers Association
The Chicago Speakers Association is a division of the Siebold Success Network. The SSN is an international paid referral network for speakers, trainers, coaches, consultants, and referral agents.
At the Chicago Speakers Association we are building a community of like-minded people helping one another using networking and paid referrals. Our vision is to create the largest community of its kind where people are motivated to refer to one another because there is something in it for all parties involved. Most speakers, trainers, coaches, consultants stand and try to build business alone. At the CSA we work with you and for you to help you achieve the levels of success you desire.