“How To Attract 5 New Clients Into Your Practice in 30 days”
Thursday, April 25, 2013 from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM (HST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you a holistic healer, wellness professional or coach with passion to serve but you don't have the clients or income you desire?
Its time to master the art of attracting your ideal clients.
In this Free 2 hour workshop you will learn:
- The #1 reason you’re not attracting more clients and how to turn it around immediately.
- What to say to your ideal clients so they are hungry to work with you.
- How to stand in your true value so your clients pay you what you’re worth.
- How to leverage your time so you can grow your business without stress and overwhelm.
- How to free yourself from the outdated beliefs that have held you back from being more successful.
The time has come to grow business and what’s exciting is that client attraction and is a skill that can be learned.
I invite you to come experience this cutting edge F.R.E.E. workshop with other like-minded holistic healers, wellness professionals, coaches and heart-centered entrepreneurs.
Its time to transform your business forever.
Only 50 seats available. Reserve your seat right now
Or call 808-262-9135 with any questions
When & Where
Sean D. Stewart
Sean D. Stewart is a certified business coach who helps holistic healers, wellness practitioners, coaches and heart-centered entrepreneurs how to attract an abundance of thier ideal clients so they can grow their business to 6 figures and beyond.
Sean has worked with hundreds entrepreneurs and business professionals through his one-on-one and group coaching programs.
In addition, with over 15 years experience as a public speaker, Sean is consistently putting on seminars in Hawaii (where he currently resides) and throughout the US.
It is Sean's life mission to help healers, wellness practitioners, coaches and heart-centered entrepreneurs achieve financial freedom by spreading their gifts globally.
You can learn more about Sean by visiting his website at www.thecreativetrack.com.