This is our first workshop for those interested in 3D Modeling and Printing. The goal is to get a feel for the kinds of projects you want to work on and the skill levels.
You'll see the space's Bukobot in action in addition to Joseph's Thingomatic and Makerbot.
2) General SW & HW presentation
3) What do you want to do project-wise? What do you want to learn? Do you have a personal project or want to work with a group?
4) Anyone else has skills to mentor projects?
5) Do you want formal classes or informal mentoring during open project time
6) Handout Tinkercad licenses
7) If time allows get Repetier configured on machines.
+Joseph Chiu 3D Printing
+Arnold Martin 3D Modeling, 3D Printing
+Shahar Eldar 3D Modeling
When & Where
The Los Angeles Makerspace is a non-profit community space for makers of all ages to work on projects and take classes in software, hardware, electronics, robotics, art, filmmaking, bio-tech, eco-tech, wearable-tech and more.