Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How I Made $70,000 Using Pivot Tables
Monday, August 13, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Yes, you read that correctly. $70,000 in 6 months to be exact. You don't have to be an Excel guru to figure out that's a pretty good deal!
Can I promise you the same results? No, but I can promise you that you will never be out of work ever again. How can I be so sure? Because people who truly understand Pivot Tables can save companies hundreds of thousands of dollars through increased accuracy, efficiency, as well as the ability to make informed business decisions. In fact, I saved one of my clients over $150,000 per year doing just that: http://shirconsulting.com/portfolio/testimonials.
In this 90 minute class you will learn:
- The 5 basic elements of Pivot Tables
- 5 Reasons why not using Pivot Tables will cost you dearly
- 5 Specific examples of when to use Pivot Tables
- 5 Key benefits of using Pivot Tables
- 5 Simple steps to creating your own Pivot Table (in under 5 minutes)
A day before class you will receive an email requesting you to participate in my one-of-a-kind collaborative Excel project. It's super fun, and everyone will walk away with their own copy of the project. We'll also be using it in class, so please make sure to complete it on time.
Everyone is also encouraged to bring their own data set they would like to analyze. It can be something from work or even a personal spreadsheet (e.g. Workout log, personal finance tool, etc.). Just remember, the bigger the data set, the more interesting the analysis.
As always, all my classes are backed by the Shir Guarantee: "You will gain at least 1 new and valuable insight/shortcut or your money back. No questions asked."*
Hear what some of my previous students are saying:
"Shir is a virtuoso teacher who makes Excel spreadsheets feel like a life-changing tool." - Charles B.
"Most knowledge of excel of anyone I have ever met. Wonderful teacher as well." - Simon W.
"Shir was amazing... and funny too! I never thought I'd say this about a spreadsheet class, but I thoroughly enjoyed it!" - Susan C.
- *Refunds are only given to students who show up on time, and get the full class experience.
- If you absolutely have to cancel or reschedule a class, you must do so more than 48 hours before the class. Anything less than that does not provide enough time to fill your seat, and therefore is NOT ELIGIBLE for credit or a refund.
- Cancellations more than 48 hours in advance can receive refunds (minus the Skillshare and Paypal fees) or have the full amount paid credited towards a future class.
When & Where
Shir is an Excel instructor relentlessly focused on saving people time.
He does this by teaching shortcuts, and breaking bad Excel habits. His obsession with time saving means that his clients can actually see the ROI from his classes, in an Excel chart (obviously). He’s also the only Excel instructor with a sense of humor.
Shir has taught over 2,000 people, including top executives at Amex, Bloomberg, Vimeo, JP Morgan and Salesforce. He has already saved them over 193,344 hours and millions of dollars.
How much time do you want to save?
Find out more at: http://excelshir.com