The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with admissions representatives from local, national, and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
58 participating schools including:
- CUNY Graduate School of Journalism
- Columbia University MPA Program in Environmental Science and Policy
- George Mason University- The School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY- Bush School of Government & Public Service
- The University of Queensland
- UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- University of Arkansas - Clinton School of Public Service
- University of Maryland School of Public Policy
- University of North Texas Health Science Center
- Willamette University MBA for Business, Government and Not-for-Profit Management
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.