Housing Professional Development Day
Monday, December 3, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
FREE 1-Day Training Opportunity on Housing-Related Laws and Topics!
Enhance your professional growth and better assist your clients & constituents by:
- Increasing your understanding of fair housing laws
- Acquiring specific information on landlord/tenant rights & responsibilities
- Learning about housing programs & options
- Obtaining resources to better aid the public
- Fair Housing Laws
- Tax Appeals Process
- Evictions Process
- CHA Buen Hogar Program
- Bed Bug Management
- Marketing & Tenant Selection
Lunch will be served & certificates of participation will be given upon completion of the full day training.
Collaborating Partners include: Cabrini Green Legal Aid, Commissioner Garcia’s Office, Community Investment Corporation, Erie Neighborhood House, Metropolitan Tenants Organization, and Spanish Coalition for Housing
Space is limited - Registration is required.
Registration Link: http://housingprofessionaldevelopment.eventbrite.com/
To RSVP call Natalie at (312) 376-1766 Ext. 235
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register by November 30, 2012